CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally!

Safeway finally has my favorite Progresso soup on sale for $1 a can-Vegetable Italiano. I bought out the local Safeway, now I'll have to try to track down some more in neighboring towns. I have been waiting for it to get cool enough to enjoy a hot bowl of soup and for it to be cheap. This will be such an easy thing to fix when I'm starving and can't wait to actually make anything else. Plus it's full of fiber and vegetables! Plus, Safeway had asparagus on sale for $1.99-YUM!

Today got a little warm around 4, but most of the day was bearable in jeans and a tank top. I had another leisurely morning (after picking up some bread and soup) and then headed over to watch a friend's son for a few hours. Logan got to play with his friend for an entire 85 minutes and Ciera and Brian went out to test out Ciera's ankle. It looks like she'll be fine and the brace definitely helps but still allows her to pitch, field and run.

My Omaha Steaks order arrived yesterday so we had the Pot Roast with vegetables tonight for dinner. It was definitely easy, but I don't know that I would order it again. I have such a tough time with Pot Roast, it just never seems to come out the way I expect. Then we were off to soccer. I finished up the book I'd been working on, Interworld, by Neil Gaiman. This is another book that Ciera read, on Brian's recommendation, so I figured I'd give it a try. It wasn't too bad, but it was really only the beginning of a much larger story that they did not tell. This tends to leave me frustrated. I like to know everything and for there to be no loose ends. Give me a story wrapped up in a beautiful bow please. So now I'll be looking for something else to read. Ciera has a field trip to the new library in town on Friday, perhaps I'll find a book there. Any recommendations?

0 comments: