CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm back!

Wednesday I was an emotional basket case! I'm not really sure what happened or how I'm better, but Wednesday I spent most of the afternoon in tears one way or another. Happy tears, sad tears, tears because I can't believe I'm still crying and tears because it was still SO darn hot! Who knows what brings something like this on, but I'm glad it was only one day.

I woke up Thursday feeling much better and proud of myself for not having to cry myself to sleep. I slept great and woke up ready to tackle a Thursday. The kids didn't have school so I got to sleep in until 9:15. Logan went to a friend's house for the day and Ciera and I headed to the mall to do some exchanges. Ciera had lunch at her favorite place in the mall, The Cajun Cafe, and I stopped off at Carl's Jr for a burger fix. Ciera had decided the other day that it would be worth doing her own laundry to have it all smell 'girly'. So we stopped by Target to pick out her favorite scent. She started her very first load of laundry Friday morning. We'll see how long this lasts. I give it 2 weeks. Place your bets now.

Thursday night Ciera had another softball game. The girls did win again and Ciera got to start on the mound and pitched the whole game. This was a first for her this fall season. It was incredible to see all of her daily hard work on display.

Here we are at Friday. We are now 17 weeks and 1 day. I'm definitely over due for a picture. The belly is definitely growing and expanding daily. Fingers crossed we get the picture taken and uploaded tonight.

1 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

So you never said how the Carl's Jr. Burger was....:O( The not knowing is killing me. :O)