CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I felt the babies last night!!

As I was lying in bed with my hands on my belly (like most nights) I finally felt what I've been waiting for-the quivery feeling rather than bumps and nudges. It went on for several minutes too. I also had a moment earlier in the evening where part of my stomach got a big hard spot-baby had moved and you could feel the change in my stomach. I'm SO hoping I can pay a little attention to the belly on Thursday and maybe STE will get to feel a big nudge.

That's right! Mom and Dad will be here in 2 days to see their little babies on screen. Hopefully everyone is cooperating and we'll get to see whose in here. My money is on one of each.

I really don't mean to complain so much about the weather, but I'm ready for a nice California winter-what the rest of the world calls Spring or Fall I imagine. I've grown up a California girl and I really don't know (nor do I care to learn) what a real winter is like. I'm perfectly content not really owning a jacket.

3 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

YAY! That's wonderful news! Sounds like you have an exciting week Cyn! I am so excited for you STE! One of each would be super cool BUT my guess is 2 girls!!!!

You are totally entitled to complain about the weather. That's all we do up here in Canada! lol!

Melissa said...

Cyn that is so exciting! Congrats!

Millie said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are carrying. I would guess one of each again. Got to keep it even. Very nice that mom and dad will be there for the u/s and I do hope STE gets to feel the nudges.

I'm looking forward to your wonderful California winter too! Just two weeks and we will practically be neighbors :-)