CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A breezy Saturday

Friday was a long day getting the house 'ready' for a DeMarle party (silicone bake ware). By bedtime my back was hurting a little and I knew I'd done a little too much. I debated between taking a hot shower and just falling asleep. I was already in bed though and the thought of getting up to get in the shower was just too much.

When I awoke Saturday I felt much better. We were able to sleep until we awoke on our own (9:07). We spent the day down in Folsom for Ciera's tournament. The girls ended up winning all 3 games, but they certainly had to fight in 2 of them. The worst part was that we should've won all 3 easily. Brian and Logan went to football that evening. They did not win again, but Logan still had a great time. He made several diving flag pulls and caught the ball several times as well. I love that both of my kids would rather play than win. Of course winning is nice, but the are out there because they love playing the game. Logan also seemed to have a good time at the tournament playing football with the other brothers. Although the weather got a little too cool, it was so nice to not sit out there burning up. It was very breezy and that made the evening games VERY cold, fortunately I have 2 built in heaters.

We only have 2 games today to win the championship. If the girls can hit and not make silly errors than we should be just fine. We should be done early enough in the afternoon that we can even watch a video tonight.

0 comments: