CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The babies are moving, the babies are moving!!

I was able to notice a lot of movement today. While I was out watching Logan's flag football I couldn't believe how often I felt little flutters in my mid-belly-baby B? and just now there's a ton of flutters in my lower belly-baby A?

It's exciting to finally feel something with some sort of recognition. The really fun part will come when we can see the movement. I loved just staring at my bare belly last time just waiting for a big movement.

2 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful news! Oh I am just so excited for you guys!

J and D said...

Cyn~
It sounds like you are moving along so nicely. What a great day you spent with STE. And you got Jelly Belly's yummy!!! We ran out of our Belly Flops from summer. :( oh well no more sugar for us.