CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A pretty good day!

Today wasn't too bad. I got some laundry done, got the house picked up (which is a huge feat), finished up the Scholastic book order AND managed to get a 1 1/2 hour nap before picking up the kids.

Logan had soccer tonight and a scrimmage. They actually didn't do too bad. I had a softball meeting, but it ended early and I was still home in time to say goodnight to the kids.

I don't know what it was I ate today, but my stomach has been aching from gas pains all night.

I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks for a package from Old Navy. It finally arrived today and I am so pleased to have received some maternity jeans with room for the growth that I know I'll need. I'm even pleased with the dress I ordered. If only I'd had it a few weeks ago when I needed a dress to wear. So now I just need it to cool off enough to wear jeans.

And in honor of the babies becoming the size of taco shells, we had tacos for dinner instead of enchiladas. YUM!!

2 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

I find it so interesting that we compare unborn babies to food! Today apparently my baby is as big as a 6" submarine sandwich but I just don't think that I can bring myself to eat one! lol!

Glad you got some new clothes Cyn. I am waiting on you posting a belly picture!

Cyn said...

Belly pic coming up tonight (or tomorrow am depending on the DH).