CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

14 weeks!


Well I hope everyone can see the belly forming. It is feeling quite obvious to me now. If you look closely you will see my burn on my right, arm-muffin baking accident. I was attacked by gas pains again Thursday night. What seems odd to me is that I'm gas free all day until the evening.

I did my Thursday copying and then corrected math papers for an hour. When I left the school I was starving, despite all the snacks I had brought. I knew I'd never make it the 5 minutes home and then have to fix something, so I drove 2 minutes to the Burger King drive through. The babies loved a Whopper with no onions and a small order of onion rings. I probably shouldn't have eaten it all, I felt a little too full during my afternoon nap.

After school Logan finished up his book report, Ciera finished up her math, I threw some pasta with meat & cheese sauce together for dinner and we were off for our first softball game since July. On Thursday nights Ciera's team plays in a practice league. We play a game a week with one umpire, but they're just practice games. Nothing depends on the results and the coaches are free to sub around and try things out.

When we got home at 8:30 I was beat! I had just enough in me to get this picture taken for posterity before planting myself in bed for the evening with a glass of milk and 4 nutter butters (not what I really wanted, but I'd lost my window for powdered donuts).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Millie said...

You look great!

MylissaLynn said...

I can't remember...do I have permission to rub the belly? (Just occasionally - I won't make it a habit). =)

Cyn said...

Once it's bigger :) By October of course.

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Oh you look so dang cute!!!!!

Sarah Andrews said...

What a cute little bump you have CYN! I am going to ask you for belly pictures all the time now!