CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day of School for P and L

Well, it was last week- but P. had Roseola in the meantime so it's taken me a while to post.  Don't they look so adorable!  It just melts my heart that the bear (a gift from Logan) and the blanket accompanied them to school on the first day- and every day since.


First day went well.  L. came home and told me: goat, baby, puppy, potty, eat, jump, out - which I guess summarizes the whole day!  Today (day two) they were excited to go, but there were a few tears when I left them.  It's only 2 1/2 hours 2 days a week, and right next door - so I'm sure it won't be too traumatic.

As for the "other" twins, we're back to food analogies, they are the length of a hot dog bun- and weigh as much as a C battery (which isn't a food unless you're 2 years old).  Things are getting very exciting!

3 comments:

MylissaLynn said...

Very Cute!

Cyn said...

I find it amazing how big they look!

Millie said...

P & L are so cute!

I love that the 'other' twins are now Hot Dog Buns. So funny!