CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I had a PERFECT waffle today!!

It turns out one should always follow the directions. If it says to use a whisk to combine ingredients until smooth, than don't get lazy and use a spoon instead. It made a huge difference in the 'inside' texture. It was still missing something though so I added some sugar-YUM!! The waffle of my dreams!

We made it out for dinner last night after all. Practice ended at 7:40 and we headed to Chili's (we only have a few options here in town). I knew that I wouldn't be able to get 'the burger' but they have pretty good burgers, especially when you add a little bit of the queso. I went to bed last night very satisfied.

1 comments:

Betsey said...

I love waffles! I have a few recipes I can share if you are interested.... even one using whole wheat flour!

How totally fun! It's finally a gift that keeps on giving:)