CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I survived the apple orchard

Today was the first field trip of the year and I survived-although I'm beat for not having had my nap. We got to try peaches, several apples and an apple/pear hybrid that was utterly horrible-even Logan agreed.

After school we went to Coldstone for our weekly ice cream. Tuesday is buy 1 get 1 free kids scoop. So I figured we'll go every week until we run out of money on the gift card. The gal working actually recognized us this week.

Logan had his first flag football practice tonight and he had a great time. There are 3 kids on his team from last year and he has the same coach as well (which is good since Logan really liked him).

I'm just about ready to fall into bed. Tomorrow should be a much less physical day.

1 comments:

STE said...

You didn't like the Asian Pear-apples?!?

Oh my goodness, I think they're wonderful- and you've even visited my grandfathers pear-apple orchard before!

Sigh...well, maybe you're better off. They're hard to find, and incredibly expensive when you do.