CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

13 weeks and officially released!

Well I have been officially released from our fertility clinic. I am now 100% under the care of my OB. I've been off meds for a week and my progesterone level is still at a 35, which is where it should be.

I have been having some 'odd' sensations below my belly button since at least last night. I'm not actually crazy enough to believe it's movement (as it's still a little early for that), but I am crazy enough to keep my hands on my belly every time I lie down, just in case. It's a little odd to feel 'in tune' with my body as I generally am so unaware of everything in my body. I guess I'm just eager to feel these babies move. I REALLY hope their mom and dad get to feel them move this time.

I stayed up WAY too late last night reading New Moon, but it was so worth it to finish it off this morning. I of course crashed this afternoon and slept hard until my alarm woke me up to pick up the kids. My legs are also feeling the lack of sleep.

Ciera had an orthodontist appointment today. We've been waiting for a few years for the Dr. to think it was the right time for braces. Today was the day, unfortunately Ciera is not as excited as she was 2 years ago. I'm thinking we may wait to put them on until after Halloween. One last chance to eat 'off-limits' candy. We didn't get the cost estimate today, so we can walk around blissfully unaware of just how much braces will cost and just how little our insurance actually pays.

I didn't get to the store for rolls for the leftover pork, so I think it will be fend for yourself night tonight. I did have a food breakthrough this week and I've had pancakes and oatmeal for breakfast. I'm hopeful that in another week or so I can get back to my morning eggs.

Speaking of food, I don't think I mentioned the fabulous burgers we had during my visit! I can't actually get the taste out of my memory and I'm trying to think of where I can go that might come close to duplicating such a great burger.

Today being Thursday I made copies and did some more typing at school. I was back home in less than 1 1/2 hours. I didn't even have to eat a snack while I was there.

2 comments:

Betsey said...

Great news that you are released! The odd sensations could be the stretching of your c-section scar --that happened to me-- it's kinda tingly and weird feeling...

Sarah Andrews said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying Cyn! Congrats on being released and entering into the second trimester!