CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Confrontation at BR explained

So I've been asked about my interpretation of my Baskin Robbins dream.

I've never really been one to remember my dreams often and I certainly don't tend to interpret or analyze them. I've found that if I'm caught up in something I will often carry it over into a boring and mundane dream.

I think the real 'moral' of this dream was holding my ground and standing up for what I know is right, regardless of how petty it may seem. I will admit that when I awoke from the dream I was SEETHING! It probably did affect my interactions with others all day-crazy hormonal pregnant woman. I will say that it did cause me to realize I needed to do something with my thoughts and take action with some things that had been bothering me. They are not 'fixed' yet, but I began the process of dealing with the issues and getting them out of my head.

I'm not sure how I ended up at Baskin Robbins though. We don't have one in town and I haven't really even been in one in a while. It does seem odd to me that Brian also had a Baskin Robbins dream that night.

Thankfully when we go to Coldstone on Tuesdays there is never anyone else there to cut in front of me in line.


As for today, I am feeling much better. I was able to get quite a bit of rest today. I started a new book last night, The Night Bird and hope to be done with it tonight. It's been a very good read and has kept me occupied most of last night and today. The kids both had friends over today so I had all afternoon to read without feeling as though I was ignoring them. I even made a complete dinner.

Tomorrow is another busy day, but it almost doesn't ever matter. Thursday's mark the beginning of a new week. We will be 15 weeks tomorrow! I'm starting to get a little antsy to feel these babies moving. I try not to get too worked up about it in fear that I'll have another boring dream that makes no sense.

Oh, and the baby ticker does seem to be looking better. They were spotted several times today not head down. I'm feeling a little better now!

1 comments:

J and D said...

I love hearing about what you are reading.
I hope you have sweet dreams tonight, filled of happy ice cream thoughts and maybe a brownie.