CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

X-ray report


I'm happy to announce that Ciera's finger is NOT fractured!! She no longer has an excuse to not participate in P.E.(and will hopefully be back on the field for Thursday's practice)!

I wore myself out on Monday, running around trying to get everything just right for Logan's birthday. I planned to take a little nap on Tuesday, and I felt much better after just a 2 hour nap. We had a softball game that night and that's about it.

Pumping is still going amazingly well. Depending on the day, I'm getting anywhere between 68 & 76 oz.! On Monday I sent my first 16 days worth of milk up to the babies-74 lbs worth of milk (and that's with my low producing days). I'm quite excited to see how quickly it adds up.

I finally called my dr. about a few concerns I've had about my recovery and I have an appointment Thursday morning to make sure everything is healing well and my blood pressure is where it should be. I felt/looked pretty swollen Monday night, but it could be because I did so much running around for the first time in several weeks.

Today was my first day back at school to make copies. It felt good to be back, although it was tough to get out the door dressed, pumped and ready to go. We did make it on time, but I had to give up breakfast.

I had given myself permission to continue wearing maternity clothes until the end of March, but I'm starting to grow irritated with my options. I REALLY don't want to go out and do the PP clothes shopping trip though. I know I will not be this size forever, or even longer than a season, but it's so hard to go out and buy stuff that you are certain and confident that you won't wear for long. I'm cautious about actively trying to lose much weight immediately because I really want to make sure I'm healed well and I don't want my milk supply to take a big hit. So the weight loss will be gradual and it will not happen overnight. Perhaps I will suck it up and go shopping next week. The kids have minimum days on Thursday and Friday, so there's really not any time to do it this week, plus I have to work up the courage and desire.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MylissaLynn said...

Just wanted to say Ciera's eyeshadow looks great! LOL

J and D said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!!!!

And I am so glad Ciera's fnger is okay. A great update.

Wewurtskihit said...

HOLY MILK BANK!!! LOL

The twins are going to be VERY happy milkers!!! :-)