CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to the world Landen Reese!!

My nephew, Landen Reese, was born via c-section today! He was scheduled to be born April 2, but his water broke early this morning and he was born around 6:30am in Alaska! He was over 7lbs although he was born over 4 weeks early. Both mom and baby are doing well. Landen is having some trouble with breathing, but that is to be expected at his age.

What I find interesting is that Landen was born 13 days after I delivered V&B. My niece Dorothy was born 16 days after P&L.

I owe a weekend update, but it will have to wait as I have a dinner date with Logan.

5 comments:

Queenie327 said...

We welcome Landon to the family and congrats to all!!

Wewurtskihit said...

Welcome Landon! And congrats Auntie!! wow..lots of kids lately - lol

Sanda said...

Congratulations on being an auntie again!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt again!
Where's the pics?? LOL.

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Nothing is sweeter than new life!!! Welcome to the newest family member!!