CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday-11 days PP

Another day, another few pounds lost and a few ounces increased. I still have a bit of swelling, but it's so much better now. I can move and bend in ways that I haven't been able to do in months. I'm still sleepy and cold, but I woke up this afternoon to a very warm room. The sun was out and really helped to warm things up.

Today has been good, but this evening is not so good. I'm cranky, irritable and I have a tremendous headache that the Tylenol doesn't seem to be touching. I think I will be going to bed early or at least watching TV from bed (Sober House and American Idol are both on tonight).

Logan is off to basketball practice and has been crocheting like a mad man. Ciera went to hit today and took a ball to the chin-she's not happy.

Our dog is definitely having some transition issues with the other dog being gone. He actually peed on Ciera's backpack this morning-just because! I'm sure it will work out in the end, but good grief, we've been through the training stuff already!

I have nothing profound or useful to say in my current mood, so I will just hope to wake up tomorrow feeling better. Brian is off again, furlough Friday, so we'll see who gets to sleep in and who gets to take the kids to school.

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe, hopefully your headache is gone today and your feeling a little more "cheery".

CHEERS

Melissa said...

I hope that you are feeling better today and that you got to sleep in this morning. Poor Ciera, How is her chin?