CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Today has been good!

I woke up still feeling tired, but by 8:00 I was feeling pretty good. I still took a 2 hour nap before taking the kids' hot lunch. Since we have a tournament this weekend, I decided it was time that I braved the grocery store. It really wasn't too bad and now we have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for Ciera to eat. The rest of us have yummy lunch foods as well as some 'snacks'.

It may not sound like a productive day, but it was my first real outing during the week. I was a little afraid it might've worn me out, but I'm feeling pretty good and think I'll get through the rest of the day just fine.

If I can brag for just a moment, I'm up to 68.5 oz of milk each day. I still have 13 more days with the 'amazing pump' and I just hope I can maintain this volume. Regardless, it's still more than I produced last time, so I'm quite thrilled!

1 comments:

Sanda said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! Brag away! That's a lot of milk - those babies are very lucky!