CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pics at 22 weeks 3 days!

Keep in mind that black is supposedly slimming! If you look carefully at the top picture you will notice that the top barely covers the belly, leaving my maternity waist exposed at times. Time to retire the shirt! I am thankfully still fitting into the jeans though. These are the ones I guessed would not fit by Thanksgiving. There are times when the waist band feels a little tight on my lower abdomen, but then baby girl will move and it will feel better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Wow I think you look great! Those babies are really baking in there.

I never liked jeans when pregnant, I don't know how you could wear them, for me I found them just too restricting.

Cyn said...

Well so far it's the one pair of jeans and they are a great comfy fit. I do have 2 pair of twill pants, but they are not 'quite' the right size yet. I chose to buy stuff to 'grow into' and have used a lot of my 'post pregnancy' clothes to get me through until the others fit.

I don't even want to talk about the leggings that I wore with my kids that I thought were so great (11 years ago!)