CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Flavored coffee creamers...

Has anyone seen all of the 'holiday' flavored coffee creamers? I am not a coffee drinker, never have been, but man do I want to try some of those flavors. Do you think you could just add them to steamed milk? Take a look next time you're in the grocery store and if anyone has tried them, which is your favorite?

I did not get a picture taken last night. I made dinner, spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread and then headed upstairs. I stopped on my picture taking step and stood there for a minute. Apparently long enough for Logan to ask what I was doing. Honestly, I was deliberating. Should I just have Brian take the picture real quick, or should I go on up to bed. Bed won, picture will come today maybe. Dinner was great though and it was so nice to all sit at the table together without the TV on (anyone else miss the obsessive political coverage watching?), and just talk and giggle-somehow there is always a lot of giggling.

This morning I'm feeling a little odd. My lower belly feels 'weird'. As I was driving the kids to school I figured out what it is. Little girl is going crazy in there and is continuously bopping around. At some point she's got to get tired out and rest, but until then I think I will go lie back down.

4 comments:

STE said...

So funny that you mentioned girl is doing circles. Today my calendar says, "I love to move to the beat of the music! Can you feel me dancing?"

(I'm not making this up)

MyLifeMyWorld said...

So cute the little girl is moving about and dancing. Maybe she'll be a ballerina.

No more excuses for no picture! Dying to see that baby bump, I showed you mine...wink wink.

3 Boys Keep Us Busy said...

I've tried and love the tiramisu creamer. Haven't had it with steamed milk, but it's great in cappuccino.

Betsey said...

The creamers are great in hot chocolate... the boys put the vanilla in theirs often.. I am sure it would be good in milk --although since it is more of a half-n-half it is really rich and creamy.