CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free pregnancy massage!!

I am so excited. I had called last week about a prenatal massage at a local Chiropractor office where I have a gift certificate. She called me back yesterday to let me know that YES I can use my gift certificate with her still (close to expiring) and she can see me while pregnant. She then let me know of a place (a healing institute, whatever that means) that offers free prenatal massage clinics. I am scheduled to go next Monday morning and I'm so excited. Physically I've been feeling pretty good still, but who doesn't love a free massage?!!

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Ohhhhh I'm so jealous. With the pain I've been having I've been seriously considering getting a massage.

Be sure to update how it goes.

Jaymee said...

Massages are so wonderful, FREE massages are the bestest thing ever.