CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Almost to double digits!

Anyone checked out the ticker lately? The babies are so big in there now AND we only have 103 days left-until the due date! That means we are technically already into double digit countdown!!

Today was a nice day. We set the alarms for 9:15 to get us up a little earlier than we've been used to this week. Ciera managed to fall back asleep for an extra hour, but the rest of us were up. Today was pretty unproductive, but delightfully restful. Logan has been really big into playing cards lately. He talked his dad into several hands of 21 with the poker chips and countless rounds of war with the both of us. I haven't played war in forever and it was actually enjoyable.

We watched War, Inc. today as well. We figured you can't go wrong with John Cusack-apparently you can. We made it through the whole thing but there was a reason we hadn't heard of it previously. Ciera and Brian went out to throw the ball around and hit this afternoon after Brian played basketball with Logan. When they returned home we had a deliciously nutritious meal of macaroni and cheese with bagel dogs! I used up most of my 'previously frozen' meal fixes during the week with no school. I'll have to think about how to use the few things that are left in the freezer.

I packed up all of the fall stuff and pulled out the Christmas boxes. Almost everything is up and where I want it-except for the tree decorations. All of my help bailed on me. There's something to be said for a tree with just lights, right? Besides 'that family is too lazy to put the ornaments on'? Putting the ornaments on is always fun. Packing them back up on the 26th is not so much fun. Perhaps I'll get to it tomorrow.

I made it through today with no heartburn. I have had a few moments where I thought I had to use the restroom really badly only to find that there was just a little dribble. I'm going to blame that on little girl. It's been a fairly quiet day on the baby front-no strong urges for anything in particular and they've let up on the chocolate desire. I've actually made it several days without the need for some chocolate, aside from my cocoa (but I think that is more of a milk and peppermint urge).

0 comments: