CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Escape artist?

I could be wrong, but I think baby girl is trying to claw her way out of my uterus! There has been a sudden and quite persistent bit of 'jabbing' coming from little girl's direction.

We had our 24 week ultrasound today, so I know that they are both still there and still a girl and boy. Locations have been pinpointed and I'm a little more familiar with who the sensations are coming from based on their movement during today's ultrasound.

Everything looked great. My cervix is nice and long the placentas are looking great. Baby girl's heart rate was 164 and baby boy's was 141. They are both measuring right on target and weigh approximately 1lb 8oz. That means they've gained almost 8 oz in 4 weeks! I hope to get the ultrasound pics up tonight, along with a belly pic.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Great news, friend. One of each...that's amazing. Your story inspires me. You're doing a beautiful thing. Glad everyone's healthy. Peace. N

Jaymee said...

Glad everyone is doing well. Tell that baby girl she does not need to be concerned where the exit is just yet.