CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Peppermint and white chocolate-oh my!

I finally broke down and bought a flavored creamer-peppermint and white chocolate. It was delicious in my steamed milk. Neither of my kids cared for it, although they both tried a spoonful. That just means more for me. I'm very curious about the Pumpkin flavor, but a little scared to try it.


Friday Logan's class had a field trip to the Crocker Art Museum. The docent did a great job of making an art museum interesting to a bunch of 9 & 10  year old boys. Ciera got to spend the night at a friend's house after a pitching lesson and Logan had flag football practice.

Saturday was Logan's last soccer game. Once again they lost, but Logan really did learn so much this year and had a great time. His coach has invited him to join his indoor soccer team. He'll play on Sundays in December and January. Indoor soccer is a 'tad' more aggressive, but  his coach feels  he'll do just fine with it-we shall see. We're all excited that he was given this opportunity though. Flag football ended the same way it always does, but Logan was quite upset this week. He's just so tired of being beaten badly by older kids. We then headed to Ciera's end of the season party with her softball team. Logan got to throw branches into the bonfire-something he never has the opportunity to do with his parents. Ciera had fun hanging out with the girls.

Sunday both kids had try-outs. Logan for basketball that will begin in Dec and run through early March. Ciera for the spring softball team, they'll start practicing in January and play through early August. Logan and I took the dog's to the dog park and Ciera and I went to Safeway for a few 'special' items. Not much else was accomplished this weekend.

Today I headed down for my FREE prenatal massage. They didn't try to sell me anything or make me sign away my life, I just had to allow 'students' to give me my massage. It was an interesting experience to lie under a sheet while 15 people walked around and watched someone rubbing me. It was neat to feel different people try the same 'technique' and to notice the differences. The instructor was FABULOUS! He applied just the right amount of pressure and had clearly done this before. The main woman that worked on me was quite nice and did a good job with the pressure on my back, but lacked the right touch on my legs-the pedicure guy from several weeks ago worked my legs better than she did. But that's OK, it was FREE!! They are doing another class in February, but I don't think I'll be willing to try it then. It was bizarre to feel the babies react to certain things as well (I guess reacting to my reactions). I ran some errands, picked up some more groceries (particularly milk-we were all out this morning) and now I'm beat. I think it may be an early night. I'm so tired I can't even come up with anything to fix or buy for dinner. Perhaps we'll all have a large glass of peppermint and white chocolate steamed milk! 

3 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I had that done when I was preggers with my DD. It was at the college and I thought it was pretty good too. They're learning and it was fun to be their "dummy". Though I didnt have 15 people in, just the one, and then the instructor came in to check on her and see how she was doing.

I wish I could remember where I got it, I could look into getting it again if they had it. Not sure. Glad you liked it, free massage is better than none.

Melissa said...

Oh Cyn the pumpkin flavor sounds so good, you have to try it. It must be nice being pregnant over the holidays, I would eat so much!!!

Anonymous said...

The kids must be crazy, the drink sounds yummy!! :)