CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

9 weeks old!

Where has the time gone and how have these babies gotten so big?

As of today, 9weeks 1 day, V is weighing 9 lbs .5 oz (6lbs 5 oz at birth) and B is weighing 9 lbs 10 oz (6 lbs at birth)!

They are growing so big, so fast! I am so excited to be flying up for a visit this week. I can hardly wait to see them and their big brother and sister. I remember when I flew up at 3 months for a visit with P&L. They had changed so much, but looked exactly like all the pictures STE had sent me. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the little things about their likes and dislikes. Plus I'll have a ton of pictures to share!

Way to grow V & B!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 9 weeks already. It's so great that you get to visit, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. Will we ever get to hear their names?

Wewurtskihit said...

Isnt it amazing how fast they grow?????? Just yesterday WE were 9 weeks old!!!!

Earthybirthy said...

Wow, so fast! Can't wait to hear about your visit!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Have a great trip, I can't wait to see more pics! I know just how exciting it is to see ones surro babies, it's like a huge happy factor!

Rebekah said...

Aww they are growing GREAT!! I can't wait to hear about your visit!!