CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

homelovefamilyfriends.blogspot.com

I'm working on a new home for my monotonous day to day happenings that have nothing to do with twins for the twins. I probably should've put more thought into the blog title originally. I hope you'll check things out from time to time and I still look forward to your comments. Perhaps I will even get better at daily updates.

The babies are 6 weeks old today! It feels like just yesterday that I was still pregnant. Six weeks is old enough for babies to start at a daycare center. Six weeks is the standard length of maternity leave. Six weeks is when the OB generally wants to see you back to make sure all is well. It seems only fitting that six weeks is when I turn over a new leaf and take my family ramblings to a new home.

Happy six week birthday V & B!

2 comments:

R said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and for leaving such a nice message. No other surro has offered me support yet so I really appreciate that you did. I will definately be taking you up on that offer. Right now I have one more week to wait for beta but will keep you up to date as I progress. Again thanks for the support. (I'm crying again...lol)

Anonymous said...

I swear I'm not an idiot... I'm just having a hard time finding the RSS feed for my yahoo blog page....