CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Weekend!!

It's a beautiful day and looks to be a great weekend here in CA, with a high of 75 degrees.

I hear the twins' have a full weekend of fun with family. STE said she found adorable dresses for the girls that match. It's actually a dress for L and a matching one for her doll, but it fits V-how precious is that! I can't wait to see the pictures. The boys have dashing outfits as well, since Easter is all about the adorable outfits (I know that's not true).

They have several egg hunts for P&L and I imagine they will have a ton of fun. At 2 1/2 they will really get the whole 'egg hunt' idea. I remember my kids' being that age and it being some of our most fun egg hunts, before they have any idea that someone has more than them.

I'm struggling a bit with what information to put here and which to take to the other blog, but I decided this milk story belongs here.
I was up at 3:30 pumping like normal and was getting a ton really fast (which is great). I knew the bottles were getting full but I hadn't felt any dripping on my leg so I figured I still had some more room. When I went to change out the 9 oz bottle I noticed that there was a pool of milk on the floor. It didn't drip on my leg, but it had dripped down onto my chair and then pooled on the floor! At 4am all I good to was chuckle. Thankfully it wasn't more than 1/2 an oz, but I was feeling so good about not losing any that it served me right. I ended up getting an all time high at that session-24 oz of milk at once!

We are hosting Easter at our house this year, so all of the neglected weeds had to be pulled this morning (9 months is a long time for weeds to grow everywhere). I was able to consistently pull the weeds for a good hour before my body screamed for me to stop-I guess I'm officially healed!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, however you choose to spend it.

3 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

Happy Easter!!!

I think you can be forgiven to drop some milk at 4am!!! Afterall it is 4AM!! :-)

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Haha, I hear ya on those middle of the night milk sessions. Looks like you won't be missing much of that milk though, 24 oz, holy cow!

Great news about you being officially healed! Horray!!!

Sanda said...

I'm so glad to hear you have recovered so well! And WOW that's a lot of milk!!!! Happy belated Easter!!