CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Spilt milk!

I didn't cry over it, but I felt it was worth mentioning. I had my first episode of spilt milk this go around. I sadly spilled milk quite a few times while pumping for P&L, so I'm pretty proud of myself that it took over 12 weeks to have a good spill while pumping for V&B. Don't get me wrong, I've had little 'baby' spills, but I actually lost a good 3 oz on Wednesday night.

I didn't even cry, I just quickly threw my shirt on the pile of milk as if it were a fire and then went to get a wet cloth to wipe up the sticky milk. The worst part was worrying if I was going to stain my shirt and if my milk covered mouse pad would ever work again.

The shirt went straight into the washer and I immediately rinsed off the mouse pad. I haven't gotten a chance yet to see if either one survived the spill.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

OH Dear! I would have cried...

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I myself have spilt more than that and didn't even get what you got. Can you imagine I took about 80oz of milk out of my fridge freezer to go to the deep freezer and forgot it! It all thawed. I was so upset. 10 bags ruined...

But you give what you got and well, sometimes you have to spill a little along the way. I'm glad you didn't cry over it..I know with the 80 oz I did cry.