CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oops

I've already thought of things that I didn't mention.

P&L are so dang cute with V&B. It was so sweet to see them give kisses or belly pats. I think my heart about melted when I heard them say their names! L loves to help out with the babies. She'll put pacifiers in or take them out, she'll bring a bottle even if they're not hungry. She'll pat their little bellies whether they're asleep or awake. There are just so many more things to notice when you have more than just a couple of hours to visit. I love that I am so welcome to come and really 'observe' every aspect of their family.

I will say this, bath time for everyone seems MUCH shorter now that the family is bigger! I was amazed at how much of their routine they've been able to keep. I probably would've thrown nightly baths for everyone out the window, but the routine works so well for her family.

1 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe...I just love seeing how young siblings interact with each other.