CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

These two belong to me

When my daughter saw that I could figure out how to put up pictures (thanks Betsey), she asked for me to put up one of her. She probably didn't mean with her brother though.

These are my 2 on the 4th of July, 2008. Logan is 9 and Ciera is 11. Their Aunt was able to get 1 picture of the two of them together.

Although I plan to use this blog as a chronicle of our pregnancy. I will also chronicle the other things happening in my life at that time. If you don't want to read about my kids, feel free to skip over them (I'll never know). And likewise if you're using this blog to keep track of what my family is doing feel free to skip over the pregnancy updates (S & S will never know). There will surely be no hemorrhoid talk in my family updates :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choices choices choices.......a couple of frozen eggo eaters or a couple of babies.....I'll take reading about BOTH sets!! HAHA