CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Logan's rice story-as requested

I would really love for this blog to be fairly interactive. So if there are questions or things you would like me to mention please add a comment and I'll try to address it.

So, here's Logan's rice story. Let me start by saying Logan is something else. I love him to pieces, but there is no predicting what that child will say or think.

So yesterday after the ultrasound I pick Logan up from his friends' house. He gets in the car and casually asks, "how many?"
I tell him that there's two again.
He proceeds to ask "how big are they?"
I say about the size of rice, maybe a tiny bit bigger.
He then asks "so can we cut you open and eat them?"
I tell him that they are not really rice, they are babies the size of rice.
He tells me "well if they (S & S) only want 1 we can always eat the other one, they're bite sized."

I assured him that we will not be eating either of the babies. But I guess it's nice to know we always could if we changed our minds. Oh yeah, I love how cavalier he is about 'cutting open' his mom!!

So I was a little worried about sharing this story with the babies' parents, but I've been assured that it's a funny story and they are not really worried about my childs' sanity.

Kids, you just NEVER know what's going on in their little minds (and sometimes you don't really want to know)!!!

5 comments:

Millie said...

I love your rice story! Sometimes I am amazed at the things kids say. Sometimes my kids say things that make me want to disappear under a rock! Congrats on another twin pregnancy!

STE said...

Whew! I'm glad someone else posted, I thought it was only going to be Cyn and I here.

I'll have to get DH involved once he's back in town.

STE said...

Note to self: Next time I visit Cyn in CA, be sure to bring lots of snacks for Logan!!

Anonymous said...

Ewwww...but as a boy I'm sure Logan is proud of being kind of gross too

Yes, please bring him snacks!

AlePancha said...

Hi there! just reading your blog, your story i bet must be very interesting. I will love to follow this pregnancy by reading this online journal.
Wishing you a ver happy and healthy pg.