CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time to pack up the pump?

The babes are 9 months and 10 days and I think I'm just about done pumping. I only got 11.5 oz today. I've been waiting for the output to not be worth the effort and I think we're just about there. Technically, I was supposed to stop at the end of November, but it's really been hard to stop this time. Partly because the amounts have been so high and perhaps partly because I don't really know if I'll ever have this opportunity again. I just hadn't really been ready to give it up, but I think the time is coming soon. Perhaps by the end of the week even.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, I didn't know you were still pumping. I'm astounded, what a blessing for the little ones health. You are amazing, really. What a gift. I pumped for six weeks and that was hard to let go of. I am sure your heart strings are pulled. (((Hugs)))

MyLifeMyWorld said...

You have done amazing with your pumping, and should be very very proud with all you've been able to give. Almost the entire year Cyn, for 2 babies, that's incredible.

I don't blame you if your starting to feel 'done', it's Christmas time, you've now come full circle..and deserve your body to yourself. And a glass of wine at Christmas :)