CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

16 weeks PP

I am officially shedding! The hair loss has begun and I'm finding hairs everywhere. Handfuls of hair! I'm back to clogging the tub with all of the hair. I knew this was coming, but I was really enjoying the break. I lost tons of hair for almost 2 years after P & L, so we'll see how long it lasts this time.

I have reports that BOTH babies are now rolling over and they are both holding their heads up so well while on their tummies. They appear to be getting very big and they look as precious as ever!

2 comments:

Sanda said...

Oh man - the hair loss cannot be fun! I hope it doesn't last as long this time around!
That's awesome that the babes are doing so great!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Wow their rolling already!!!!

I can relate on the hair loss, I've been doing it for a couple of months now, thankfully no patches as of yet though.

Still waiting on some pics of the babies...can't wait to see them, when you got time that is, wink wink.